- U.S. dollar underlying fundamentals strong despite its rapid ascent last year, currency trends can be “persistent and long lived.”
- Negative impact of falling oil prices -- 35% of the S&P 500 capital expenditures are related to energy companies, probability of decline in expenditures will impact economy negatively later this year.
- Higher bond prices (lower bond yields) trend will continue in the first half of this year.
- Stock market positive for the last 6 years (2009-2014)--stocks have never been up 7 years in a row since 1871.
- Stay away from European stocks and bonds at the present time.
Seguir a @MIASXcom